.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

patterns of ink

How fruitless to be ever thinking yet never embrace a thought... to have the power to believe and believe it's all for naught. I, too, have reckoned time and truth (content to wonder if not think) in metaphors and meaning and endless patterns of ink. Perhaps a few may find their way to the world where others live, sharing not just thoughts I've gathered but those I wish to give. Tom Kapanka

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Michigan Shoreline, Midwest, United States

By Grace, I'm a follower of Christ. By day, I'm a recently retired school administrator; by night (and always), I'm a husband and father (and now a grandfather); and by week's end, I sometimes find myself writing or reading in this space. Feel free to join in the dialogue.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hallelujah!



I know it's a song written by human hands and sung by human voices, but hearing it in such a public context made me whisper aloud, "Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord."

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and my all of your shopping put a song in your heart!
87300

2 Comments:

Blogger heiresschild said...

hi Tom. i hope you and your family had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving.

this is really something that you have this video posted. i'm taking a class, Music Skills for the Local Church, and last week, the professor had us to watch this in class. i love Handel's Messiah aka The Hallelujah Chorus.

26/11/10 12:11 AM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

H.C.
Good to hear from you. I have not had time to make the rounds in our old blogging cyberhood. Been a crazy year for me personally--doing lots of writing but not for the blog.

Hope you had a nice weekend, too.

My daughter told me about this clip and then a friend sent it to me. Very cool.

27/11/10 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Offshore Jones Act
Offshore Jones Act Counter