.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

patterns of ink

How fruitless to be ever thinking yet never embrace a thought... to have the power to believe and believe it's all for naught. I, too, have reckoned time and truth (content to wonder if not think) in metaphors and meaning and endless patterns of ink. Perhaps a few may find their way to the world where others live, sharing not just thoughts I've gathered but those I wish to give. Tom Kapanka

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Michigan Shoreline, Midwest, United States

By Grace, I'm a follower of Christ. By day, I'm a recently retired school administrator; by night (and always), I'm a husband and father (and now a grandfather); and by week's end, I sometimes find myself writing or reading in this space. Feel free to join in the dialogue.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nate and Kim Would Rather Play than Pose



Back in August, I mentioned that Nate and Kim got engaged in Chicago. Last week they went with a friend to take some pictures in the park. Looks like fun! I think these photos are for a "hold the date" card for close friends and family. Plans are set for June 10.
(The poem below has nothing to do with this joyous occasion.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I came by just in time to catch up with this great news! You are gaining another son-in-law and they look soooooo happy. I hope the rest of your life is great and that you are still loving the fact that you are a GRANDFATHER! I hope to catch up soon.

29/9/10 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Offshore Jones Act
Offshore Jones Act Counter