.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

patterns of ink

How fruitless to be ever thinking yet never embrace a thought... to have the power to believe and believe it's all for naught. I, too, have reckoned time and truth (content to wonder if not think) in metaphors and meaning and endless patterns of ink. Perhaps a few may find their way to the world where others live, sharing not just thoughts I've gathered but those I wish to give. Tom Kapanka

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Michigan Shoreline, Midwest, United States

By Grace, I'm a follower of Christ. By day, I'm a recently retired school administrator; by night (and always), I'm a husband and father (and now a grandfather); and by week's end, I sometimes find myself writing or reading in this space. Feel free to join in the dialogue.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

"The Hill Tribes: A Timeless Mission" Part II

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been watching these videos for two nights. You said something about a video project. Is there a DVD of these to buy? I want one so I can watch it on my TV to see the details.

Thank you for sharing these videos with strangers. You don't know me, but I have left comments before and it seems like I know you from reading here. My husband liked the tooth pulling part.

5/4/08 9:49 AM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

Hi, Anon,
I think there are at least two or three regular "anons" here (not counting WSL) so I feel like I know you, too.

Hmmmmm... yes, there is a DVD and it will be made available, but I'll have to figure out a way to have people buy it "on line." I've never given that a thought before. It would be easy if "security" and anonymity were not so important--and I understand that very well. I think there may be a way with Paypal or Amazon, but I'm not sure. I think I I'd have to get an ISBN number for the product. I do think there is a way. I'll figure it out in after the project is being duplicated. Thanks for asking. Good question.

5/4/08 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Offshore Jones Act
Offshore Jones Act Counter