.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

patterns of ink

How fruitless to be ever thinking yet never embrace a thought... to have the power to believe and believe it's all for naught. I, too, have reckoned time and truth (content to wonder if not think) in metaphors and meaning and endless patterns of ink. Perhaps a few may find their way to the world where others live, sharing not just thoughts I've gathered but those I wish to give. Tom Kapanka

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Michigan Shoreline, Midwest, United States

By Grace, I'm a follower of Christ. By day, I'm a recently retired school administrator; by night (and always), I'm a husband and father (and now a grandfather); and by week's end, I sometimes find myself writing or reading in this space. Feel free to join in the dialogue.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Clue Number Two:

Where in the World are Tom and Julie?
Posted Saturday, March 28, 2009.


Photo #1 is the outside of our "palace." It is actually called "The Palace Tower," and it's also seen in the opening slide of this set at the Hilton site. Or in this map of where we are.

Photo #2 is inside.

#3 is where we ate dinner last night (look closely at the
right of the photo and you'll see a steak house).

#4 Tom and Julie at dinner.

#5 is sunset from the opposite direction. It was delicious meal and view!


Additional photos of this 2009 trip may be posted in this 2008 slot after March 31, 2009.

Offshore Jones Act
Offshore Jones Act Counter