.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

patterns of ink

How fruitless to be ever thinking yet never embrace a thought... to have the power to believe and believe it's all for naught. I, too, have reckoned time and truth (content to wonder if not think) in metaphors and meaning and endless patterns of ink. Perhaps a few may find their way to the world where others live, sharing not just thoughts I've gathered but those I wish to give. Tom Kapanka

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Michigan Shoreline, Midwest, United States

By Grace, I'm a follower of Christ. By day, I'm a recently retired school administrator; by night (and always), I'm a husband and father (and now a grandfather); and by week's end, I sometimes find myself writing or reading in this space. Feel free to join in the dialogue.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Parts I through VI Relocated to March 17, 2007...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts I through VI
of sequel to

"A Good Old Irish Beating"
have been moved to March,17, 2007. Thank you all for your helpful comments on this series of posts. Your perspectives were very helpful. Comments are still welcome. ...................... Click for graph data that supports Parts V and VI.
.
Here is an index with links to those four posts:
Preface: "A Good Old Irish Beating"
Part I: My purpose in writing these posts:
Part II: My background
Part III: My temperament (These three parts are in one post.)
Part IV: My disdain for “Glamorized Alcoholism”
Part V: My desire to be “exemplary" to teens in this matter
Part VI: My wife, weddings, and some thoughts on Jesus at Cana


Assignment: We tend not to leave comments on "old posts," but if you see a blatant "Hollywood" example of glamorized irresponsible drinking and drunkenness viewed largely by an under-aged audience, please share it at Part IV: . Please include the date of your observation; title of the show or film; a brief description of the "funny drunk" scene; and the age of the young audience who may have viewed it. Thank you.

Labels: , , ,

Offshore Jones Act
Offshore Jones Act Counter