.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

patterns of ink

How fruitless to be ever thinking yet never embrace a thought... to have the power to believe and believe it's all for naught. I, too, have reckoned time and truth (content to wonder if not think) in metaphors and meaning and endless patterns of ink. Perhaps a few may find their way to the world where others live, sharing not just thoughts I've gathered but those I wish to give. Tom Kapanka

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Michigan Shoreline, Midwest, United States

By Grace, I'm a follower of Christ. By day, I'm a recently retired school administrator; by night (and always), I'm a husband and father (and now a grandfather); and by week's end, I sometimes find myself writing or reading in this space. Feel free to join in the dialogue.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sometimes life leaves little time for living. It's been "one of those days" for six days in a row. You don't want to hear about it... but thank you for your patience.

I have a draft of Unsettled Chapter 23-B that's been waiting for an hour of my time since Sunday evening, but that hour has been hard to find. Board meeting last night, and I just got home tonight. It's coming soon... really...maybe tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger the walking man said...

Gee Tom are you saying that blogging is not the reason for being?

Take your time brother...nobody who reads here is going anywhere...and uhhh have a good day.

22/4/09 5:00 AM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

I know it probably sounds funny but I actually look forward to "down time" to write and when it doesn't happen for whatever reason, I feel "behind."

But I did laugh when I read your comment.

Didn't happen today. Maybe Thursday evening.

22/4/09 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Offshore Jones Act
Offshore Jones Act Counter